We’ve officially donated over 1,500 masks to 7 major hospitals and clinics, and we’re continuing our work in the Atlanta area, especially focusing on community and senior centers and homeless shelters. We’re still looking for volunteers to create masks, organize fabric donations, and work on logistics with pickup/dropoff of masks and materials.
Learn more and get involved!
- We make masks using the 9×15 cloth mask pattern put forth by Emory Healthcare, which is accepted by most major Atlanta hospitals, including WellStar, Emory Hospital, and Piedmont Healthcare.
- Masks are made of 100% cotton fabric and must be laundered in hot water prior to sewing to avoid shrinkage. Fabric can be reused or recycled, as long as it’s clean and in good condition.
- Major shipments of masks every 2 weeks.
- This project is a local metro Atlanta effort connected with the Love to Share Foundation‘s nationwide project.
What We Need:
How You Can Help:
- Sign up to let us know how you plan to assist:
- Create masks using the suggested pattern
- Donate fabric and elastic/ribbon for ties
- Pickup/drop off fabric materials and completed masks
- Spreading the word