Join us for Georgia Aquarium’s next 21+ science lecture series, Science on Tap, on Wednesday, September 7th. We’re offering a reception with light hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine from 6:00pm – 7:00pm with the presentation beginning at 7:00pm. Following Dr. Rocha’s talk, there will be time for Q&A.
Come mingle, share some libations and learn! Space is limited as we are hosting in our 4D Theater. Please reserve your seats ASAP to secure your entrance into this exclusive lecture series.
– This in-person event is a production of the Georgia Aquarium as part of their ongoing Science on Tap series.
– This is a PAID event. Tickets are $20 and must be purchased here.
(Ticket does not include General Admission)
– The full cost of your ticket goes directly to support Georgia Aquarium’s research and conservation initiatives.
– Tickets include parking, but do not include General Admission
– Entrance for Science on Tap will be through the main entrance of Georgia Aquarium
– Doors open at 6:00 pm
– Guests with reservations simply need to provide their name and will receive a wristband at check in, there will not be an opportunity to purchase tickets at the event
– Guests will enjoy a reception from 6:00 – 7:00 with an open bar (beer and wine) and light hors d’oeuvres in the lobby of Georgia Aquarium’s 4D Theater
– The presentation begins at 7:00 pm on the stage of the 4D Theater, with the talk concluding around 8:00 pm
– Late seating may not be available – please arrive before 7:00 pm
– Guests must be 21 or older and may be required to show ID at bars