Activity Stations – Drop in between 10 a.m. and noon
- Musical instruments – Try out various instruments made from plants from around the world.
- Earth-Friendly Art – Create your own musical instrument out of repurposed materials.
- Seed Planting – Plant some spring seeds to take home.
- Scavenger Hunt for Recycled Art – Look for art pieces made by our volunteers and nestled in the Garden. Pick up a hunt sheet at the entrance to its location.
- “Pollution Clean-Up” – Sink your hands into our sensory bins as we learn about keeping the Earth’s waters clean.